Monday, April 29, 2013

Meanwhile, in a previous incarnation...

This blog actually started somewhere else.
I've been sporadically posting stuff related to film and my efforts to becoming some sort of a filmmaker in a blog on Livejournal for a few years. But lately, for some reason, either because of Livejournal or because our computer is getting old and temperamental, or both, trying to post something on Livejournal has been an enormously frustrating pain-in-the-ass.
Considering I had two other blogs started here on Blogger, I impulsively jumped ship.
But, my Livejournal blog is still floating around on the internet, so here's a link to that blog if you want to see any of my previous entries.
I am planning on systematically setting up links to those past individual posts, too, but who knows when or how long that will take. So, for you more industrious readers -- he said extremely optimistically and/or presumptuously -- here ya go:

http://cattleworks.livejournal.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment